The Soaring Eagles staff is committed to helping each child develop into a contributing citizen of the community. High expectations assist in developing aptitudes for each student from the gifted to the struggling learners, ensuring each child grows academically.
Fifth Grade Grandparent Essay Contest
Four Student 1st Prizes of $75 Visa Gift Cards and Four Student 2nd Prizes of $50 Visa Gift Cards. Four SCHOOL Prizes of $500 each from Colorado AARP.
The CSPERA Grandparent Essay Application is available on this CSPERA website, www.cspera.org. Students may simply be given contest directions by the teacher, and then do their work at home, or the essay could be a part of in-class writing instruction and practice.
This contest is for fifth grade students only. The essay's content should be about "Why my Grandparent is the Best in the World," or "Why My Grandparents are the Best in the World."
DEADLINE FOR ALL ENTRIES TO REACH THE CSPERA OFFICE: APRIL 3, 2015
If you have any questions please just email us at email@example.com
Soaring to Success!
*Title 1 School of the Year
*National Blue Ribbon School
*A Decade of Proven Excellence in Gifted and Talented Education
Our vision at Soaring Eagles Elementary: "Our children come to us with the potential for greatness; our school will lay the the foundation and provide tools for their success.
Soaring Eagles Elementary is a school for every child.
* We are the only K-5 Gifted and Talented Magnet Program, featuring self-contained classes, in the city. We offer:
- Accelerated math, writing and reading instruction
- Utilization of technology to increase instructional rigor and individualize instruction
- Magnet classes with other gifted students
- Focus on the academic and social emotional needs of Gifted students
Click here for more information on the GT program
- Free full day Kindergarten
- English Language Development Program
- Special education program
- Individualized reading and math support
- Students wear school uniforms
- PBS (Positive Behavior System) School, which leads to a common culture of expectations.
Learn about our district