The Soaring Eagles staff is committed to helping each child develop into a contributing citizen of the community. High expectations assist in developing aptitudes for each student from the gifted to the struggling learners, ensuring each child grows academically.
The phones at Soaring Eagles are still down, if you need to reach us email is your best option. A list of staff with their email addresses can be found under the About SEE tab. We apologize for any inconvenience that this may cause you.
Sign Up and Submit Story Ideas for the
Village Voice e-Newsletter
The first Village Voice e-newsletter hit inboxes in December. It went out to all parents, district stakeholders and staff. It was also available in both English and Spanish. If you are not receiving the newsletter but would like to, please sign up on the district homepage. Or if you would like to change your language preference please email us with your name, email address and preferred language.
We would love to hear from you once you've read the newsletter to provide us with feedback or suggested content. We want to make sure that we are focusing on articles that interest YOU! Please contact us here or message us on Facebook.
Miss an issue? Visit the Village Voice e-Newsletter archive.
Soaring to Success!
*Title 1 School of the Year
*National Blue Ribbon School
*A Decade of Proven Excellence in Gifted and Talented Education
Our vision at Soaring Eagles Elementary: "Our children come to us with the potential for greatness; our school will lay the the foundation and provide tools for their success.
Soaring Eagles Elementary is a school for every child.
* We are the only K-5 Gifted and Talented Magnet Program, featuring self-contained classes, in the city. We offer:
- Accelerated math, writing and reading instruction
- Utilization of technology to increase instructional rigor and individualize instruction
- Magnet classes with other gifted students
- Focus on the academic and social emotional needs of Gifted students
Click here for more information on the GT program
- Free full day Kindergarten
- English Language Development Program
- Special education program
- Individualized reading and math support
- Students wear school uniforms
- PBS (Positive Behavior System) School, which leads to a common culture of expectations.